Software Engineer, Game Designer, VR/AR Developer, and more!
Who am I?
My name is Eduardo Soto, Software Engineer from McMaster University and an ongoing Digital Media Master student at Carleton University.
Skills under my belt:
- Unity3D Development
- Programming Languages:
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Development
- Android Development with Android Studio
- General App Development with Ionic Framework
- Intermediate Web Development with HTML, CSS, CMS, and NodeJS
- OpenGL experience with C++ and Python
- Beginner experience with Computer Vision using OpenCV
- Entry Level knowledge of Machine Learning; Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms...
- Artsy skills:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Blender 3D Modelling Software for basic modeling, rigging, and animation
- Guitar and Piano player
- Astronomy Enthusiast
- Ski Lover
- Game Developer hobbyist
- And More!